- Assembling kits for Kits for Kindys
- Putting together wet bags and collecting fruit for children at a local Kindy
- Assembling baby baskets for families in need at a local hospital's maternity ward
- Making baby rugs for Hapu Wananga (Neonatal)
- Knitting for Neonatal units, Barnardos and for local Kindys
- Making dolls for children in local hospitals and for ambulanc workers
- Knitting blankets for Tui Ora, St Vincent de Paul and Roderique Hope Trust
- Participating in the Women's Refuge's pop-up shop
- Making rugs and blankets for the Red Cross' Meals on Wheels
- Supporting BLENNZ, the Special Children's Extravaganza, Look Good Feel Better, Taranaki Rescue Helicopter and Big Brother Big Sister, among other causes
Jan, Frances, Wayne and Carol at the 2021 Changeover.
Janice, Joan and Jan at the 2021 Changeover.
The 2021-2022 Club Officers and Committee at the 2021 Changeover.
June, Mary and Lois, drawing and checking out some knitting.
Pat and Heather tracing out sheets to make dolls for the local hospital.
Val with beautiful blankets she made for various organizations supported by the Club.
- Club Meetings: First Wednesday of the month at 6:00pm
- Club Contact email: email@example.com
- Location: Auto Lodge, 393 Devon Street East, New Plymouth