Welcome to Inner Wheel New Zealand (IWNZ)inc
Inner Wheel is
- one of the world's largest women's voluntary service organisations.
- Found in over 100 countries worldwide with approx 4000 clubs and more than 100,000 members.
- A NGO, with 6 Representatives in the United Nations Headquarters of Vienna, Geneva, New York.
Friendship - Service - International Understanding
Belonging to the Inner Wheel means:
- Helping to Create Happier Futures and Better Lives.
- Helping others in local, National and International communities
- Build bridges between women of all ages, cultures, countries, ethnic groups, with no borders.
- Sharing the pleasure of working together.
- Create strong and lasting friendships.
- Attend national and international events.
- Attend meetings of any club in the world.
In New Zealand there are over 60 clubs spanning the country from Whangarei to Invercargill and including clubs in Fiji and New Calendonia.
Our clubs enjoy monthly meetings to enjoy friendship and participate in service projects in our local communities, across the country and internationally. Find out more about Inner Wheel in NZ here.
Message from National President 2016-2017 Joanne Gaudin
It is my belief that Inner Wheel is as relevant today as it was to those women who started our organization in 1924, to the women across the decades who chartered new clubs all over New Zealand, and especially relevant to the 10 young women who's club - Tauranga Central - we chartered in April this year. I've been asked many times if Inner Wheel is still relevant in these "modern" times when women can join organizations once the sole domain of men and can hold any job or office in the Western world, once possible only for men.
My personal journey with Inner Wheel has given me great experiences and helped my personal growth, and with the support of those who have lead IW before me, I look forward to being part of the team strengthening our organization ... read more...
INTERNATIONAL INNER WHEEL
Mrs Oluyemisi Alatise
International Theme for 2016-17
Find out more about International Inner Wheel :
HAPPIER FUTURES - BETTER LIVES
Inner Wheel clubs, districts and countries take part in a wide range of work for charities and causes with the aim to support people to create Happier Futures and Better Lives
Find out what IWNZ members are doing to create Happier Futures Better Lives
Below is a photograph of the Inner Wheel Club of Waimate & Temuka joining for a combined meeting and welcoming District Chairman Sheryl Walker to the meeting
Below is a photograph of the Inner Wheel Club of Otautahi taking the International President's Theme of Touch a Heart literally and making their own hearts
Download and read the INWZ Link Magazine with all the IWNZ news from 2015-16 today:
Read the Latest Communicator from President Joanne: ( click on the heart )
Download and read the Latest International Inner Wheel Magazine here:
Like IWNZ on Facebook