We are a small club in Friendly Feilding and our members enjoy taking the time to meet socially and share friendship. Some of our members love to knit. We meet at different venues for our monthly meeting which are mostly held at lunchtime. This year members are taking it in turns to organize our meetings and outings and this is working very well.
- Knitting Fish 'n Chip jerseys, beanies and slippers for Manchester House and the local hospital's neonatal unit
- Collecting education items, toys and other items for Kits for Kindys
- Knitting beanies and teddy bears for Plunket and St John Ambulance
- Assisting the local Rotary Club with decorating Christmas Santa's Cave
- Supporting St John Ambulance, St John Health Shuttle, Arohanui Hospice, Starship Hospital, Manawatu Riding for the Disabled and Manchester House