- Knitting for babies and children for the Whakatohea Trust and Plunket
- Supporting local organisations, i.e. Art House and OSCA
- Making silky pillows for the Breast Cancer Society
- Donating and collecting goods for the Women's Refuge
- Donating to Look Good Feel Better
- Catering for the monthly Club Dinner Meetings
Celebration for the Club's birthday
Get-together for International Inner Wheel Day
Celebrating the Melbourne Cup as a Fund Raiser inviting Members, Husbands, Partners and friends
Walk and Talk for IWNZ Day
"Men's Inner Wheel", where Members' partners meet together during the Club nights and sometimes join the Members afterwards
Members Ruth, Lana and Phil and Lois enjoying the proceedings during the Club's celebration of IIW day on January 10th 2022.
Members Elsa, June and Jean relaxing on Carole and Ken’s deck during the Club's celebration of IIW day on January 10th 2022.
Jean, Cherry, Fiona, Elsa and Anne cutting, sewing, stuffing and finishing Silky pillows. 19 pillows were completed that day! (2021)
Silky pillows ready for bagging, Members Fiona, Elsa, Nghaire and Jean. (2021)
Carole, Jean and Lana ready to deliver the Club's hard work to Plunket. (2021)
Fish and Chip jerseys, beanies and booties for the local Charity WISH (2021)
Club Members Fiona and Lana sewing on labels (2021)
Sister Clubs and the nearest IW club all met for a Friendship Day in a beautiful garden in Rotorua (2020)
After individual walks in the beautiful September weather, Opotiki Members caught up with each other on Zoom to celebrate Inner Wheel New Zealand Day on September 1st (2021).
Members celebrating Opotiki Club's 35th birthday (2021)
- Club Meetings: Second Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm Sept-May; Lunchtime June-Aug, please contact Secretary
- Club Contact email: email@example.com
- Location: Member's homes, please contact Secretary